Friends and family of VanderWall Orthodontics,
We are always so excited to see all your smiling faces!!
We’re committed to your safety and will be complying with recommendations set forth by the CDC and the American Dental Association. As always, we will continue our high-level disinfection.
Here are the changes you can expect regarding your appointments:
- You will receive a text reminder containing an appointment confirmation and a wellness form that must be completed before you arrive at your scheduled appointment. Please reply to confirm your appointment and fill out the form before you arrive. This will prevent potentially sick patients from entering our office and mitigate the risk for yourselves, other patients and our team.
- If you are symptomatic or have had exposure to COVID-19, or at-risk, please call the office and we will work to reschedule you and address any issues or concerns.
- Please arrive with your teeth brushed and ready to go. Our toothbrushing station is currently closed.
- A mask is required for anyone entering the office (both patients and parents).
- When you arrive, a VanderWall Orthodontics Team member will be taking your temperature using a touch-free thermometer and providing you with some hand sanitizer.
- To minimize the number of people in the office at one time and help us with social distancing, we ask that parents and siblings wait in the car if possible.
All of this information is subject to change. We appreciate your patience and cooperation through all of this. Please feel free to contact us if you have any question by calling or texting (919) 518-2644 or emailing us at email@example.com
Thank you for your cooperation, looking forward to seeing you all soon! 💙
The Team at VanderWall Orthodontics